Sunday 25 April 2010

Recording the CD (Part 6)

January 4, 2010.

A Large part of the drum track for song #1 has been completed today... Got my claws into some additional software:
-Sony ACID 7.0
-Sony Soundforge 10a
and lotsa promising new VST synths that make me drool and feel like a kid in a candystore :mickey: .

I decided on a title for the project: 'A Blanket of Stars' and fooled around some w/ my name (I'll be sending this cd all around the world, and my dutchy name doesn't sound really representative :-) ). Well, I chose my 2nd baptismal name and mangled my last name and the winner is: Matt Yanzen (yea, laugh your asses off y'all ;-) ).

There will be a dedicated website promoting this all, over @ http://www.shipwrecks.demon.nl/ablanketofstars.htm that will be up and running later !

Cheerz for now, I'm back to jamming !

No comments:

Post a Comment