Wednesday 12 May 2010

Recording the CD (Part 24)

Hell yes !
Just sampled a speech (woman's voice) from NASA.com about the birth and death of stars (supernova's and stuff, VERY interesting), took out a small piece where she says 'star birth & death', ran it through the vocoder (wow, I feel like Kayne West :) ) added some notes.... and damn, I got me myself a singer for the chorus of track 2 !!! Also did a robotized rendering of the voice.... Below is a sample, so you might check it out !

http://www.zshare.net/audio/760114797924c284/

Song #2 had a very obvious title change, it'll be called 'Star Birth and Death'.
I'm almost done w/ the mid section, which I call the Out In Space part.... very ambient with a trancy ending to it, before launching once more into the house hookline.... Methinks when finished, it'll cross the 7 minute line.
Wow, I'm totally hyped about this song !
Cheerz y'all !

No comments:

Post a Comment